nounchiefly North American
- A worker in the motor vehicle manufacturing industry.More example sentences
- All autoworkers, from the president to the line worker, want to be proud of their company and the product they make.
- When it opens, it will have capacity to build 4.3 million vehicles in North America and will employ nearly 70,000 U.S. autoworkers.
- And they are worried that in the world's biggest car market that may trigger a backlash, especially given how many American autoworkers have been laid off.
More definitions of autoworkerDefinition of autoworker in:
- The US English dictionary