adjectiveNorth American • informal
- (Of a woman) very sexually attractive.More example sentences
- He leaned in closer, and so did the others, ‘You know that babelicious babe of a babe Betthany Dennis?’
- Sheen took the babelicious Denise Richards off the market when the two got hitched this weekend.
- If she's that babelicious inside and out, then surely she's the belle of the ball to begin with.
1992: coined in the film Wayne's World.
More definitions of babeliciousDefinition of babelicious in:
- The US English dictionary