- A smooth round face like a baby’s.More example sentences
- In Gangs of New York Leonardo DiCaprio was blown out of the water - already cursed with a baby face the actor's very style came across as immature against the masterful performance of Day-Lewis.
- He's small and physically childlike for his age - he looks half the size of Sue, his miserable sort-of girlfriend; there's a slight moustache on his baby face he hasn't yet bothered to shave off.
- He still has that baby face that makes him look like Curious George on steroids, but here he turns it into an effective poker face.
More definitions of baby faceDefinition of baby face in:
- The US English dictionary