- 1Fat on the body of a baby or child that disappears as it grows up.More example sentences
- Nearly a fifth of young kids are not losing their baby fat.
- In my early 20s, there was still some baby fat hanging around.
- Almost all my lovers had had a little bit of baby fat around the middle.
- 1.1The extra body fat that a woman may develop during pregnancy.More example sentences
- Perhaps she is in possession of a magic spell that whisks away baby fat quicker than you can say "do you think I'm sexy?"
- She had a 10-week-old baby when we started training; she was nursing the kid and she had all this baby fat, and she just made an incredible recovery.
More definitions of baby fatDefinition of baby fat in:
- The US English dictionary