- A pale shade of pink: turquoise and baby pink are the new black this season [as modifier]: a baby pink turtleneck sweaterMore example sentences
- There were references to the fifties, too, via short, tight angora sweaters in baby pink sprinkled with large white polka dots.
- Baby pink is always very cute, and the stronger pink is gorgeous in a pot by the water.
- The actor looked handsome in a pearl white suit with a baby pink shirt.
More definitions of baby pinkDefinition of baby pink in:
- The US English dictionary