noun[mass noun] • informal
- The extra weight gained by a woman during the course of pregnancy, in particular that remaining after the birth: she thinks stars who lose their baby weight too quickly are setting an impossible standard for normal mothersMore example sentences
- I am completely surprised that I have lost all my baby weight.
- For many women, the struggle to lose baby weight is so tough that the thought of getting pregnant again depresses them.
- I still have about a stone of baby weight left to lose, I know it, and I see it when I look in the mirror.
More definitions of baby weightDefinition of baby weight in:
- The US English dictionary