- A gambling card game in which players hold two- or three-card hands, the winning hand being that giving the highest remainder when its face value is divided by ten.More example sentences
- The 74,252 square foot casino now offers baccarat, blackjack, Caribbean stud poker, craps, Let It Ride, Roulette and Spanish 21.
- The objective of baccarat is for the players to correctly guess which of three possible propositions will win on the next round: Bank, Player, or Tie.
- The minimum bet for table players is $25 and the following games are eligible: blackjack, roulette, baccarat, mini-baccarat and Caribbean stud.
mid 19th century: from French baccara, of unknown origin.
More definitions of baccaratDefinition of baccarat in:
- The US English dictionary