- A place where secret, administrative, or supporting work is done: this would lead to weak government, and deals in back rooms [as modifier]: the back-room staffMore example sentences
- He is currently assistant-boss and Academy head coach at the Super League giants and will continue to be on the back-room staff at Headingley next year, but he emphasised his focus after this season will be as Knights boss.
- When he coached Gloucester, with a big budget, there seemed to be an incoherence, odd selections, and a Gallic clannishness among hordes of Frenchmen he brought in as his back-room staff.
- His ambition to succeed, however, occasionally caused discontent with his back-room staff.
More definitions of back roomDefinition of back room in:
- The US English dictionary