- Slang in which words are spoken as though they were spelled backwards (e.g. redraw for warder).More example sentences
- In the backstreets of London, his unofficial languages included rhyming slang, back slang, and a variant of London back slang known as ‘aiga’.
- It's from British back slang and the word ‘boy’ spelled backwards.
- And for the linguistic enthusiasts amongst you, ‘yob’ itself is back slang for ‘boy’.
More definitions of back slangDefinition of back slang in:
- The US English dictionary