- Advocating or relating to reversion to a simpler way of life: a back-to-nature lifestyleMore example sentences
- Many are rustic with an emphasis on simple living and getting back-to-nature.
- Here you live in back-to-nature simplicity in little thatched cottages, with old carved Keralan doors and shutters, sandy terraces shaded by coconut palms, and the constant sound of the sea crashing below.
- The holistic, back-to-nature view, apparent in many medical ethics books, imagines that we have become alienated from death and over-reliant on trying to extend life by technological means.
More definitions of back-to-natureDefinition of back-to-nature in:
- The US English dictionary