- A structure behind a bar counter, with shelves for holding bottles, other supplies, and equipment.More example sentences
- The return of cocktail culture has created a population crisis on the backbar.
- If you're like most operators, you have a bottle or two - maybe even dozens - of ultra-premium spirits on your backbar.
- Reed's got ten taps, two handpumps, and a big old white fridge in the center of the backbar that dispenses Yuengling Lord Chesterfield Ale.
More definitions of backbarDefinition of backbar in:
- The US English dictionary