- A plate placed at or forming the back of something.More example sentences
- Use the two included screws and secure the retention plate to the backplate.
- When using twin cylinders they are connected together with cylinder bands and the backplate is attached via wing nuts onto the studding that clamps the bands to the cylinders.
- The first thing you need to do is prepare the backplate which entails sticking a neoprene pad to the metal plate and putting four plastic rings into the guide holes.
More definitions of backplateDefinition of backplate in:
- The US English dictionary