- A support for a person’s back when they are seated.More example sentences
- The chair is also available with adjustable armrests, a height-adjustable backrest and variable seat depths, whereby the active lumbar support is always in the correct position.
- Women suffering from ‘super dimples’ typically work on computers for much of the day, don't use foot rests and don't use the backrests of their seats properly.
- The front seat backrests can be electrically adjusted in separate sections, along with the headrest, providing maximum support in the right places.
More definitions of backrestDefinition of backrest in:
- The US English dictionary