- A sword with only one cutting edge.More example sentences
- In order to be proficient, he indicated that the following forms must be learned: rapier and dagger, staffe, backsword, single rapier, longsword and dagger, and shortsword and dagger.
- David, it is possible that, according to him the backsword was a larger version of the single stick.
- This is a copy of a basket hilted backsword which is in the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.
More definitions of backswordDefinition of backsword in:
- The US English dictionary