- 1A man who does not conform to approved standards of behaviour, especially in a particular sphere of activity: the bad boy of British fashionMore example sentences
- He isn't even the sport's leading bad boy anymore.
- I've never had any affinity for the overhyped mythology of the bad boy, which I think is basically phony.
- Besides, maybe her attraction for bad boys was less about them, more about her.
- 2chiefly US Something extremely impressive or effective: we went 142 mph in that bad boyMore example sentences
- At $59.95 per set, five of these bad boys would constitute a serious investment.
- Plus, there is a lithium ion in this badboy, rated for 10 hours of use.
- I hereby give you permission to testdrive any/all of these bad-boys at the "open mic" comedy nite of your choice.
More definitions of bad boyDefinition of bad boy in:
- The US English dictionary