exclamationNorth American • informal
- Used to emphasize that something will happen effortlessly and predictably: follow the appropriate twelve-step program and—bada bing—you’re rolling in itMore example sentences
- Well, fast-forward a few years, bada bing, cultural icon.
- We found out each other had a bad day and bada boom bada bing, we were palling around like old buddies.
- You say a couple things in class (they don't even have to make sense), the prof smiles at you and bada boom bada bing, you're passing the course.
probably imitating the sound of a drum roll; popularized by the US television series The Sopranos.
More definitions of bada bingDefinition of bada bing in:
- The US English dictionary