noun[mass noun] North American • informal
- Behaviour, characteristics, or actions regarded as formidably impressive: few of us can attain her level of badasseryMore example sentences
- Afterwards, even though most of the episode revolved around Xander's feelings of inferiority, he feels no need to mention the escapade to his friends to prove his badassery.
- I am just hella impressed by her badassery.
- The scene is a bravura sequence of crackerjack tension, demonstrating our hero's quick thinking and street smarts in addition to his already-known badassery.
More definitions of badasseryDefinition of badassery in:
- The US English dictionary