noun (plural baddies)• informal
- A villain or criminal in a book, film, etc..More example sentences
- Sirius is the new baddie in this film, and having engineered the death of Harry's parents, he now wants to finish off their son.
- Bobby is known for his role as the baddy in the panto but this year he has had to take a lesser role, due to his commitment as the show's director.
- Successful stories need the texture of goodies and baddies, with characters going up or down.
More definitions of baddieDefinition of baddie in:
- The US English dictionary