- A game with rackets in which a shuttlecock is hit back and forth across a net.More example sentences
- Norrie is a keen sportswoman who played badminton, soccer, camogie and tennis.
- He is great at almost every sport, right from table tennis and badminton to even cerebral games like chess.
- Games like badminton, table tennis, etc. are available and women have exclusive time too.
named after Badminton in SW England, country seat of the Duke of Beaufort.
More definitions of badmintonDefinition of badminton in:
- The US English dictionary