noun[mass noun] North American • informal
- Incomprehensible or pretentious verbiage, especially bureaucratic jargon.More example sentences
- FLUFF APPRECIATION DAY (In honor of all those who excel in the art of bureaucratic bafflegab, delightful double-speak, and twisted-tongued titillations)
- ‘It is through such bafflegab that bureaucracies attempt to avoid responsibility and bureaucrats seek anonymity,’ he said.
- We were discussing the Reflections document and the ecclesial bafflegab of which it is composed.
More definitions of bafflegabDefinition of bafflegab in:
- The US English dictionary