- A homeless woman who carries her possessions around in shopping bags.More example sentences
- Over time we keep adding more stuff, and we are afraid to let go of any of it, just like a bag lady with her shopping cart.
- Halprin appeared in the guise of a better-off bag lady with a substantial suitcase instead of shopping bags.
- Instead we get Johnny Depp's ‘Pirate of the Caribbean,’ a cross between a camp Cockney and the bag lady from Mary Poppins.
More definitions of bag ladyDefinition of bag lady in:
- The US English dictionary