(US baggage claim)
- The area in an airport where arriving passengers collect luggage that has been transported in the hold of the aircraft.More example sentences
- There were so many spectators examining the wicket during the tea interval that it could have been a Test match at Headingley or a baggage reclaim at Manchester Airport.
- She had walked into the red channel at Heathrow from the baggage reclaim area saying that she had some items to declare.
- So, when the Scot arrived at Heathrow baggage reclaim following a tour of the Far East, he was understandably anxious to find his precious piece of wood.
More definitions of baggage reclaimDefinition of baggage reclaim in:
- The US English dictionary