- 1(Of food) cooked by dry heat in an oven: baked applesMore example sentences
- We often ran into each other at parties, near the baked cheese.
- In the past two weeks, they have also got through more than 6,700 tins of baked beans.
- The sour cream/yogurt version is great with raw vegetables or spooned over baked potatoes.
- 2North American • informal Intoxicated by drink or drugs, especially cannabis: I just want to get baked and watch a movieMore example sentences
- They didn't know when I came home that I was baked.
- He was baked out of his mind most of the time.
- I got baked on tequila last summer and passed out in the street.
More definitions of bakedDefinition of baked in:
- The US English dictionary