- A building or area in which bread is made.More example sentences
- Poorer households, with no oven of their own, used dutch ovens, or griddles, or sent their dough to public bakehouses.
- Where Mabone had insisted that ‘half a loaf is better than none,’ Stanton, Winstone and their fellows insisted that ‘we are demanding the whole bakehouse.’
- Noel and Melva travel a great deal, allowing them to check out the marketplace, look at eating habits worldwide and find suitable equipment for the bakehouse.
More definitions of bakehouseDefinition of bakehouse in:
- The US English dictionary