- North American term for bakery.More example sentences
- The bees used to fill the display case at the little bakeshop between home and work.
- Mason looked in awe at the sights and the smells of the bakeshops, which were the greatest in the world.
- She passes a small bakeshop, and hungers over only a small roll to eat, but cannot bear to bring herself to the level of begging for food from the woman inside; she is too humiliated.
More definitions of bakeshopDefinition of bakeshop in:
- The US English dictionary