- A mixture of sodium bicarbonate and cream of tartar, used instead of yeast in baking.More example sentences
- In a bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Next time you are outside with a fire, make a biscuit dough, a simple one with whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and the like.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and zest.
More definitions of baking powderDefinition of baking powder in:
- The US English dictionary