1.1A dominating or threatening woman who destroys a man’s self-confidence.
- But the new face of business is plainly better than the old school: the women are assured without being ball-busters, the men are impatient with Felix's bigotry.
- She was much taller than me, and all the guys described her as an Amazon, which in their circles meant that she was a ball-buster.
- I know you're married to a ball-buster who earns seven figures and that you lost your job three years ago, right around the time you started losing your hair.
- Example sentences
- The e-mail she sent you seems rather intrusive, if not ball-busting, but forewarned is forearmed.
- It seems that these people are going around trying to create publicity for themselves in the most underhanded, backstabbing, ball-busting ways imaginable.
- It's really not all that simple anymore, given the huge strides in gear and ball-busting confidence, particularly among American climbers.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: ball-breaker
Definition of ball-breaker in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.