Definition of ball-breaker in English:
A sexually demanding woman who destroys men’s self-confidence.
- But the new face of business is plainly better than the old school: the women are assured without being ball-busters, the men are impatient with Felix's bigotry.
- She was much taller than me, and all the guys described her as an Amazon, which in their circles meant that she was a ball-buster.
- I know you're married to a ball-buster who earns seven figures and that you lost your job three years ago, right around the time you started losing your hair.
- Example sentences
- The e-mail she sent you seems rather intrusive, if not ball-busting, but forewarned is forearmed.
- It seems that these people are going around trying to create publicity for themselves in the most underhanded, backstabbing, ball-busting ways imaginable.
- It's really not all that simple anymore, given the huge strides in gear and ball-busting confidence, particularly among American climbers.
Definition of ball-breaker in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan