Definition of balletic in English:
Relating to or characteristic of ballet: a graceful, balletic movement
More example sentences
- There's something extraordinary about an industrial robot at work - mainly because of their truly balletic sense of movement, full of precision and elegance.
- Denis collaborated with choreographer Bernardo Montet on the film and at times it has the appearance of an extended dance piece, brutal and balletic.
- Both subsequently were premiered as complete balletic pieces.
- Example sentences
- Just as urban gangmembers don't leap about balletically, real hippies had none of the wholesome peppiness displayed by the performers in ‘Hair.’
- They pose balletically in studios, chase each other underwater, admire themselves in store windows.
- I swung my leg balletically up over the edge of the table to reveal that I was wearing orange fluorescent ankle socks.
Words that rhyme with balleticaesthetic (US esthetic), alphabetic, anaesthetic (US anesthetic), antithetic, apathetic, apologetic, arithmetic, ascetic, athletic, bathetic, cosmetic, cybernetic, diabetic, dietetic, diuretic, electromagnetic, emetic, energetic, exegetic, frenetic, genetic, Helvetic, hermetic, homiletic, kinetic, magnetic, metic, mimetic, parenthetic, pathetic, peripatetic, phonetic, photosynthetic, poetic, prophetic, prothetic, psychokinetic, splenetic, sympathetic, syncretic, syndetic, synthetic, telekinetic, theoretic, zetetic
Definition of balletic in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan