- Relating to or characteristic of ballet: a graceful, balletic movementMore example sentences
- There's something extraordinary about an industrial robot at work - mainly because of their truly balletic sense of movement, full of precision and elegance.
- Denis collaborated with choreographer Bernardo Montet on the film and at times it has the appearance of an extended dance piece, brutal and balletic.
- Both subsequently were premiered as complete balletic pieces.
- More example sentences
- Just as urban gangmembers don't leap about balletically, real hippies had none of the wholesome peppiness displayed by the performers in ‘Hair.’
- They pose balletically in studios, chase each other underwater, admire themselves in store windows.
- I swung my leg balletically up over the edge of the table to reveal that I was wearing orange fluorescent ankle socks.
More definitions of balleticDefinition of balletic in:
- The US English dictionary