Definition of balletomane in English:
A ballet enthusiast.
- Talking of twists, balletomanes will smile at the the doting ‘Ballet Mother ‘that appears a few times.
- Balletomanes from all corners of the world testify to the prestige and popularity of this world-class event.
- Local balletomanes wondered, ‘Who is this Helgi Tomasson?’
- Example sentences
- Mania, not just balletomania, reigned, with visits by companies from the Bolshoi to the Royal through the 70's.
- Washington is a town where balletomania is more diluted than in other national capitals like Paris, London, Moscow and Copenhagen.
- She introduced ballet to remote crevices of the world and inspired balletomania thousands of miles from her native Russia.
Words that rhyme with balletomaneMoulmein
Definition of balletomane in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan