- A girl who retrieves balls that go out of play during a game such as tennis or soccer.More example sentences
- The 12-year-old schoolgirls will be running out onto the pitch at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff as ballgirls for the FA Cup final between the Reds and Millwall.
- One after another bulleted serves rained in, one of which took out a ballgirl, leaving her with a bruise as a souvenir and Rusedski's match shirt as an apology.
- But this was the playoffs, and her reign as ballgirl was ending after this pressure-packed evening.
More definitions of ballgirlDefinition of ballgirl in:
- The US English dictionary