Definition of ballsy in English:
adjective (ballsier, ballsiest)informal
Determined and courageous: she was a cool, ballsy woman
More example sentences
- I liked the ballsy women and the gallant men, and their cheap-shot locker-room humour.
- I just relished that ballsy attitude, and I found that it helped me own my own masculinity.
- We wanted to make a film that was gutsy and ballsy.
- Example sentences
- She sustains a neat balance between ambition and compassion, femininity and ballsiness which allows at least a glimpse into the war correspondent's dilemma.
- As the San Francisco bureau chief, he gives the same quiet ballsiness that he brought to his other police roles.
- In a rare moment of ballsiness, Nola asks him, ‘What exactly is it that you DO?’
Words that rhyme with ballsypalsy
Definition of ballsy in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia