- Dark, sweet Italian vinegar that has been matured in wooden barrels.More example sentences
- Here I substituted some of the ingredients called for, such as hazelnuts for almonds and white balsamic vinegar for brown rice vinegar.
- Cut the larger tomatoes in half and toss them in a bowl with a grinding of salt and pepper, the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and oregano leaves pulled from their stems.
- Its taste was pretty similar to dark balsamic vinegar, but my tastebuds may have been past their peak of alertness by then.
More definitions of balsamic vinegarDefinition of balsamic vinegar in:
- The US English dictionary