- Used to imitate the sound of a hard blow or to convey something happening abruptly: he’ll have to make a dash for it, and when he does, bam, he’s deadMore example sentences
- There are so many twists and turns, and every scene you think you know what's going to happen, and it's just like, bam!
- And boy, on the night of Doug's birthday, I'm going to throw that under the old man's bunk, and bam, boy, bam!
- And then I'm on an early morning phone call with an attorney and, bam!
More definitions of bamDefinition of bam in:
- The US English dictionary