- A tight-fitting dress made of a stretchy fabric that appears to be wrapped around the body in layers: she wore a figure-hugging gold Herve Leger bandage dress and peep-toe platform shoesMore example sentences
- It's family time. Wear the more conservative cuts and save the sexy Herve Leger-style bandage dress for another occasion.
- She went directly from the Herve Leger show to a tiny, hole-in-the-wall Mexican joint in her body-baring bandage dress and super-high heels.
- She looked stunning in a figurehugging navy Roland Mouret bandage dress and high heels.
More definitions of bandage dressDefinition of bandage dress in:
- The US English dictionary