noun (plural banderilleros)
- A bullfighter who uses banderillas.More example sentences
- From that time, it began to follow a particular sequence of events: the entrance of the bull, the picador, the banderilleros, and finally the matador (bullfighter).
- Then the first of three banderilleros (usually older bullfighters who form part of the matador's team) individually run towards the bull making him charge.
- The banderillero, carrying a banderilla in each hand, runs towards the charging bull at an angle and places the banderillas in its neck.
More definitions of banderilleroDefinition of banderillero in:
- The US English dictionary