noun (plural banditos or bandidos)North American
- A Mexican bandit, especially as represented in films and popular culture.More example sentences
- From south of the Border I saw several Mexican bandidos arriving.
- Tejon takes on a lot of different gun-toting opponents on his road to revenge, from soldiers to urban thugs to desert banditos.
- We had known it would be outside the town proper because Ben had come from a well-to-do family until banditos murdered his parents.
More definitions of banditoDefinition of bandito in:
- The US English dictionary