- The amount of money held in a bank account at a given moment: he had a bank balance that a senior merchant banker would not be ashamed ofMore example sentences
- While Craig Dus was treasurer of the Plaum's Pit club, he produced quarterly accounts showing a healthy bank balance.
- As Jay-Z quips, sometimes he wants to rap like Common but then he takes a look at his bank balance and continues to mine the money seam.
- Hours before her bank balance became a telephone number she was worried sick about paying for the new school uniform for her youngest child Lee.
More definitions of bank balanceDefinition of bank balance in:
- The US English dictionary