- A debit card or cash card.More example sentences
- It contained a Halifax bank card, various receipts and a plastic bag with ‘two white, small tablets with a logo on each’.
- He said: ‘It's all well and good if you are deliberately trying to dodge fares but if you are fully intending to pay but cannot because you only have a bank card, it seems unfair to be penalised.’
- She said: ‘I believe someone has stolen my bank card from the post office.’
More definitions of bank cardDefinition of bank card in:
- The US English dictionary