- A printed record of the balance in a bank account and the amounts that have been paid into it and withdrawn from it, issued periodically to the holder of the account.More example sentences
- And each year they must furnish a bank statement specifying account transactions.
- Some Thai embassies abroad actually want to see a bank statement in baht to issue a visa in the first place.
- A bank statement issued here said that banks have disbursed an aggregate loan of Rs 3,904 crores to these SHGs which has availed over 16 million poor families.
More definitions of bank statementDefinition of bank statement in:
- The US English dictionary