- A highly seasoned sauce containing vinegar, spices, and usually chillies.More example sentences
- Salt is already in many foods, but processed foods and condiments (such as ketchup, barbecue sauce, and soy sauce) have the most salt.
- Beware of mustard, ketchup, barbecue sauce, steak sauce, seasonings and fat-free salad dressings, which can be high in sugars or sodium, contributing to water retention.
- Mayonnaise, salad dressings, ketchup, barbecue sauce, teriyaki sauce, sweet pickles and many other products have entered the low-carb fray.
More definitions of barbecue sauceDefinition of barbecue sauce in:
- The US English dictionary