- (In Tibetan Buddhism) a state of existence between death and rebirth, varying in length according to a person’s conduct in life and manner of, or age at, death.More example sentences
- If not during one's lifetime, there is a point during the bardo when there occurs a very pure moment.
- Until you do, you are reborn in a realm if the root cause for that realm drives you as you transition through the bardo, or the stage between one life and the next.
- In other words, live well and become enlightened in the bardo?
Tibetan bár-do, from bar 'interval' + do 'two'.
More definitions of bardoDefinition of bardo in:
- The US English dictionary