- Relating to or denoting a boat or ship hired without a crew: bareboat chartersMore example sentences
- A fair number of crewed charter boats, both power and sail, are based in the marinas, but no bareboat firms were to be found when I visited a few months ago.
- Bruce Baker, of Richmond, VA, is a veteran bareboat sailboat charterer.
- But a better way to get the ‘feel’ of Europe is to do it yourself on a bareboat charter.
More definitions of bareboatDefinition of bareboat in:
- The US English dictionary