adjective• informal , chiefly North American
- 1Nauseous or inclined to vomit: I started feeling really barfy on the train into townMore example sentences
- Just eat as well as you can through what for many can be a very difficult, barfy time.
- If you feel barfy, lemme know and I'll pull over.
- Every now and then I get a craving for fried chicken - then pig out and it leaves me with a barfy feeling.
- 1.1Causing a feeling of nausea or disgust; nauseating: barfy sweetheart musicMore example sentences
- They did all sorts of very public, totally barfy couple stuff together, like playing duets on the piano.
- The barfy cheese smell is something I'm sure I'll remember the rest of my life.
- I don't wanna wear dresses: they're barfy.
More definitions of barfyDefinition of barfy in:
- The US English dictionary