- Cloth made from the inner bark of the paper mulberry or similar tree.More example sentences
- One wall displayed barkcloth, raffia clothing, a photo box of sixteen historical postcards, and texts that invited viewers to look closely and think carefully about the textiles and images.
- Among the artifacts on view are the head of a massive stone figure, smaller stone and wood items, and objects made from feathers, reeds and barkcloth that provide a glimpse into the civilization's daily life and spiritual beliefs.
- The traditional art of barkcloth manufacturing has been all but lost in Samoan culture today.
More definitions of barkclothDefinition of barkcloth in:
- The US English dictionary