- A joint of beef consisting of two sirloins joined at the backbone.More example sentences
- In turn, the double sirloin joined by the lumbar spine became punningly known as a baron of beef.
- But I was thinking of taking a pig and a lamb over and spit roasting it or possibly killing another of my cows and taking a huge baron of beef, or two, you know… something that can feed 60 people.
- The specific name was given because in past times it was thought suitable for rubbing into a baron of beef.
More definitions of baron of beefDefinition of baron of beef in:
- The US English dictionary