noun (plural basemen)Baseball
- A fielder designated to cover either first, second, or third base.More example sentences
- That entails getting a first basemen, second basemen, left fielder, and more if possible to create a better lineup.
- The fatigue factor was greatest for throwing infielders - second basemen, third basemen and shortstops.
- Would big-league baseball tell second basemen they can't make a play on the shortstop side of the bag?
More definitions of basemanDefinition of baseman in:
- The US English dictionary