- A sheet of metal forming the bottom of an object.More example sentences
- The metal cartridge deck (the baseplate of the cartridge) provides more precise positioning in the drive mechanism, and dissipates more heat than other configurations.
- Riser pads are thin sheets of plastic that sit between the deck and the baseplate of the truck.
- Once the faceplate and the baseplate are attached to each other, the capacitor are de-energized and the electric field is dissipated.
More definitions of baseplateDefinition of baseplate in:
- The US English dictionary