- 1The craft of basket-making.More example sentences
- The craft day will include classes in parchment work, decoupage, crochet, copper craft and basketry.
- Other handicrafts include woodcarving and basketry.
- I had always been fascinated with basketry and found basketry a means of doing sculpture.
- 1.1Baskets collectively.More example sentences
- Crafts, particularly basketry, along with woven hangings and printed textiles, are developed for the urban and tourist markets.
- I went to the market and I was in heaven, what with all the ceramics and woodwork and basketry and textiles and silverwork and everything.
- Basketry, pots and beadwork jewelry were interspersed, lending diversity of colors and textures to the exhibit.
More definitions of basketryDefinition of basketry in:
- The US English dictionary