1Material woven in the style of a basket.
- Protective coverings were made of leather, wood, shells, or basketwork, later replaced by bronze, iron, and steel.
- Every available space is tastefully adorned with artwork: masks, busts, paintings, basketwork, weaponry, shields and much, much more.
- Like all aspects of Balinese life, the intricately carved wooden sculptures, bamboo basketwork, silver and gold jewelry, and textiles are linked to religious and traditional beliefs on the island.
1.1The craft of making basketwork.
- Occupational therapy in the form of needlework, woodcarving and basketwork and entertainment including film shows and dancing all played a big role in the men's rehabilitation.
- Using traditional methods, skilled craftsmen and craftswomen indulge in Basketwork, which is famous in and around Ecuador.
- Traditional crafts included pottery, basketwork, and woodwork.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: bas¦ket|work
Definition of basketwork in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.