- Impure or low-grade cocaine, especially when mixed with coca paste and tobacco and cannabis.More example sentences
- We also wrote down operational details of outreach teams currently working with basuco users.
- The basuco was sold for a low price and it rapidly became even more popular than marijuana in a lot of cities.
- Cocaine sulfate is also available as coca paste known as basuco, bazooka, piticin, pistol, pitillos, or tocos and is widely smoked in South America.
1980s: from Colombian Spanish; perhaps related to Spanish bazucar 'shake violently'.
More definitions of basucoDefinition of basuco in:
- The US English dictionary